The Tokai UALS62(F) LD Electric Guitar in Lemon Drop Finish is a single cut solid-body electric guitar with a flamed Maple AAAA top and plenty of rock and roll credibility.
A solid Mahogany body with a flamed maple AAAA top makes for a classic tonewood combination on this guitar, delivering excellent sustain and warmth of tone.
Neck & Fretboard
The UALC62 has a Canadian maple set neck, with a comfortable 'U' shape profile. Playability wise you'll find this guitar excels at a wide variety of playing styles, whether you're fretting power chords, blazing lead licks or two-hand tapping. A Carbonized Jatoba fretboard with 22 Sanko SBB-213 Medium Jumbo frets provides the perfect playing platform for your fretting hand, giving you excellent response whether playing fast legato or hitting those slow blues bends.
Two Tokai original LSC-F GG humbucking pickups deliver powerful rock tones. A three-way pickup selector allows you to switch between a brighter, more treble-heavy bridge humbucker or the bass-centric neck pickup, or both at once in the middle position. Twin volume and tone controls give you plenty of sculpting options for your tone, allowing you to tweak your perfect sound.
A Tokai LS-VBC Bridge with LS-VTC tailpiece delivers excellent intonation and sustain, allowing you to adjust the action of the guitar to your liking. SD800G_P04 machine heads dutifully uphold tuning stability whilst a cow bone nut ensures your strings sit perfectly.
Tokai UALS62(F) LD
- Top: flamed maple AAAA (Veneer)
- Back: mahogany
- Neck: canadian maple set-neck, U shape
- Fingerboard: Carbonized Jatoba Wood, 22 frets
- Scale length: 628 mm (24,72")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1,69")
- Frets: Sanko SBB-213 (Medium Jumbo Size) made in Japan
- Bridge: LS-VBC Bridge, LS-VTC tailpiece, made in Korea
- Nut: Cow bone
- Machine heads: SD800G_P04 made in Korea
- Pickups: 2 x LSC-F made in Korea
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 1 x 3 way switch
- Strings: D'Addario 10-46
- Made in China under Japanese Quality Control