The Tokai AST52 VWH in Vintage White is a solid body electric guitar with premium appointments at a more than reasonable cost.
Neck & Fretboard
The AST52 VWH has a Canadian maple one-piece neck, with a comfortable 'U' shape profile. Playability wise you'll find this guitar excels at a wide variety of playing styles, whether you're fretting power chords, blazing lead licks or two-hand tapping. A Carbonized Jatoba Wood fretboard with 22 Sanko SBB-213 Medium Jumbo frets provides the perfect playing platform for your fretting hand, giving you excellent response whether playing fast legato or hitting those slow blues bends.
Three Tokai original STC-F single-coil pickups arranged in a traditional format gives you plenty of scope for sculpting your sound. A five-way pickup selector allows you to switch between a brighter, more treble-heavy bridge pickup or the bass-laden neck pickup, with various configurations in between. A single volume control with two tone controls ensures you have complete control of your tone, further adding to the variety offered by the pickups.
A Tokai original ST-VK3C tremolo serves the dual purpose of both keeping your intonation rock solid and allowing you to expressively play the guitar utilising dives, raises and warbles for accentuation.
Tokai AST52 VWH
- Body: Alder
- Neck: canadian maple one piece, U shape
- Fingerboard: Carbonized Jatoba Wood, 22 frets
- Scale length: 647,7 mm (25,5")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1,65")
- Frets: Sanko SBB-213 (Medium Jumbo Size) made in Japan
- Bridge: Tokai original ST-VK3C tremolo, made in Korea
- Nut: Cow bone
- Machine heads: SD901L_P05, made in Korea
- Pickups: 3 x Tokai original STC-F, made in Korea
- Controls: 1 x volume, 2 x tone, 1 x 5 way switch
- Strings: D'Addario 09-42
- Made in China under Japanese Quality Control