The front control panel has 2 identical channels and both are optimized for microphones and acoustic guitar inputs respectively. The dual-input channels, on the NUX Stageman acoustic guitar amplifier, provide you with even more options for small gigs or studio recording.
The Instrument Channel chorus is a tasty vintage chorus with a smooth vibration and reverb effect ( plate reverb with 2 styles ) which you can dial-in at low-level short-decay reverb effect between 1 - 5 and high-level short-decay reverb effect between 5 - 10 parameters.
The Mic Channel chorus is also a vintage chorus--but with less vibration. Its reverb effect is one of the best built-in hall reverbs you can find. It has super clean reflections intended to let you feel the architecture of a well-designed concert hall.
Stageman APP & Bluetooth Control Pedal (optional). Both are custom-designed to give you wireless versatility wherever you play. They're also the keys to unlock Stageman's hidden features: 20 banks of well-selected Drum sequences, a 40 Loop Station, and unlimited Overdubs.
( Stageman App is currently available on the APP Store. Bluetooth control pedal is an optional accessory. )
NUX Stageman AC50
- 2 Channels：[Channel 1] 1/4-inch jack instrument input
- 2 Channels：[Channel 2] 1/4-inch jack and XLR combined mic input
- 3 band EQ (Bass - Mid - Treble) and Phase switch independent for each channels
- Chorus and Reverb effects
- 50 watt RMS
- 1 x 6.5 inch Woofer, 1 x 1 inch Tweeter
- High sensitive speaker, great dynamic
- XLR DI OUT
- Line OUT
- 3.5mm (1/8) Aux-in
- FX Loop (Send/Return)
- Built-in 60 seconds Looper function
- Built-in drums 20 rhythm styles
- Bluetooth Footswitch to control effects and Jam function simultaneously (optional, sold separately)
- Stageman App to control effects and Jam function (Free to download for iOS and Android)