Versatility with a bit of fire-power. The Michael Kelly 1964 has some beefy pickups. It also comes with a middle single coil for added versatility. Play-ability is modern too. This is thanks to a rosewood fretboard with a compound radius. It gives you comfort at the bottom end and low action at the high frets.
A Floyd Rose Special tremolo is solid and stable. An alder body comes with a spectacular quilted maple top. It has been finished with a Dark Amber Burst.
Michael Kelly 1964 Dark Amber
• Finish: Dark Amber Burst
• Top: Quilt Maple
• Body: Alder
• Binding: White
• Construction: Bolt On
• Neck: Maple
• Fretboard: Rosewood
• Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
• Number of Frets: 22
• Inlays: Dots
• Headstock: MK 6 Classic
• Scale Length: 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
• Nut Type: Locking Nut
• Nut Width: 43mm
• Electronics: 5-way switch, plus Master Volume and Master Tone w/ Coil Taps on each
• Neck Pickup: Fat Stacked single coil (coil-tap with push/pull)
• Middle Pickup: Fat Single single coil
• Bridge Pickup: Fat Ass Humbucker (coil-tap with push/pull)
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
• Bridge Type: Floyd Rose Special, Double Locking Tremolo