Asyla series 4/4 auditorium acoustic guitar with solid spruce top.
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
James Neligan ASY-A
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Blackwood, with dot inlays
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Nut and (compensated) saddle: NuBone
- Rosette: Tortoiseshell pattern
- Body binding: White ABS with black purfling
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Open pore varnish