The Classic Rock Series delivers the look, feel and performance of the much sought-after vintage instruments from the Golden Era of electric guitars. At the heart of each CR Series guitar is the specially designed Powersound pickups for an authentic vintage rock sound and response.
The CR100's classic design fearures a single cutaway body with carved maple top.
The Powersound pickups provide classic humbucker punch and tone with a quality/value quotient that cannot be beaten.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- BODY: Mahogany(Palaquium)
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm (1.65")
- NECK: Canadian Hard Maple
- FRETBOARD: Jatoba (305mm(12")) Radius
- FRETS: 22 Frets
- SCALE: 628mm (24.75")
- INLAY: Dot
- TUNERS: Die-cast
- BRIDGE: Tune-O-Matic Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- PICKUPS: Powersound Pickups
- ELECTRONICS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3way switch
- HARDWARE: Nickel
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXL110 Strings