As will be well known Burny guitars (Fernandes) are notorious for being perfect copies of G*bson guitars at a normal price point.
Production started in Japan, Fernandes moved production to China while upgrading the hardware on the guitars even higher than the original Japanese made versions. Ball hit waaaaaaay out of the park!!
Burny RSG 60-63
- NECK: Mahogany, 14 °, U Shape
- SCALE: 628mm
- FINGERBOARD: Laurel, 22F., 400R
- NUT (width): 43mm (0 Fret)
- FRET: 2.7mm
- TUNER: FERNANDES Original Type
- JOINT: Set-Neck
- BODY: Mahogany 35mm
- PICKUPS: (Neck) Original Pickup
- (Bridge) Original Pickup
- CONTROLS: 2Volume, 2Tone, 3-Way Toggle-SW.
- BRIDGE: Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tailpiece
- STRINGS: .010 – .046
- COLOR: CR (CHERRY RED )